Rookie Room

Keymaster

Huh. Honestly, I have no idea @anne-palmer. You should be able to post comments since you have an account. Can you try again and copy/paste the error message for me in the Bug reporting thread?

Participant

“Please slow down, you are posting to fast!” Still can’t post my comment.

Keymaster

Welcome to the site @joanne-sprague!

Keymaster

Welcome aboard, @cboneri and @kimberly! Nice to meet you both.

Hit me up if you have any questions about the site. We like questions. Answers are good, too, but questions are more interesting.

Participant

Thanks and hello! I do have a question – Where should I start? My main interests are conveying science to the public, STEM and STEAM education, and anything remotely related to Harry Potter. Oh – and connecting with other writers in general. Hello new friends!

Keymaster

Hi @kimberly!

Those all sound interesting! If you want to submit an article, the thing to do is to put together a short proposal, mostly focused on three things: who your audience is likely to be, what arguments you want to make, and what evidence you think might be out there that you can use.

Then, the easiest thing to do is to submit a proposal on our collaboration page. You can also just email something to octopi[at]principallyuncertain.com. Here’s our one-page submission guidelines.

If you don’t have a specific article in mind, one thing you could do is brainstorm a bit with people in our cafe forums.

Keymaster

Welcome, @val-hunt! Squishy the party pulpo says, “Hi!”

Participant

hello to the both of ya.
i will be in SEA on July 11th. Is there any possibility of we three (not counting our avatars–who will invariably be in tow) getting together?
valerie

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to join this conversation. Login below or create a new account.