Rookie Room

Keymaster

Welcome aboard @thunderdanman! Glad to have you here.

Participant

Glad to come aboard. Thanks for having me!

Keymaster

@apolloflow welcome welcome! Good to see you. It’s been awhile.

How’s the Pharm Tech world going? Also, is your Fantasy Football team crashing and burning as badly as mine is this season?

Participant

I am currently 4-2 in one league and 2-4 in another. Each week I’m losing players, but (un)surprisingly enough, they’re all players which have had zero factor in my wins/losses.

The tech world is good, but the workload at my pharmacy is insane. We’re understaffed, I’ve just completed back-to-back 45-hour weeks, and today is my first day off. It’s hard keeping a ship afloat and well when the crew is abandoning ship and/or mutinous.

Keymaster

@apolloflow yeah, I know that health care all around has been moving towards fewer people doing more work. That sounds like it’s kind of miserable. Hope that at least they’re tossing you some decent compensation for it. You get OT for those 45hr weeks, right?

Keymaster

Welcome aboard another ex-Sideliner, @rvanheertum! Great to have you here, Rich. How’s LA these days?

Participant

Thanks @pzed. LA is sunny and warm as usual and things are good. Thanks for the invite; I’ll start working on some ideas.

Keymaster

@rvanheertum, I liked your proposals. Both have potential for interesting projects, though I totally has to call you out in mentioning the deep suffering of New York sports fans considering the Giants and Yankees both won in reasonably recently.

Maybe you should try to figure out sorts fandom overlap? It matters in big cities, Where I know, for example, Jets fans and Giants fans often correlate with Mets and Yankees, respectively. Giants / Sharks / 49ers in the Bay Area, A’s / Raiders. Warriors kind of cross over, though.

Super excited to have you guys on board @rvanheertum and @apolloflow!

And welcome to another former Sideliner, @scottbaptista! Thanks for coming onboard, Scott! What have you been playing these days?

And another big welcome to @chrishaze! This is awesome, glad you joined us! What have you been up to these days?

Keymaster

Welcome indeed, @chrishaze and @scottbaptista. If you have any questions, this is the room to ask them in!

Participant

The Haze is back!

Keymaster

@chrishaze, Sir Chris Bryan Haze, Esq.

Participant

Thank you! I am excited to be here! As for what I’ve been playing. Hmm…mostly open sandbox type games like Terraria and Blockland. I’ve also tried playing Secrets of Grindea which was interesting. What about you?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to join this conversation. Login below or create a new account.