Pop Culture

I spent about 4 solid hours playing Fallout 4 the other day. For someone going into Game Design, someone who’s been playing games their entire life, that probably doesn’t seem like a lot. But for an adult trying to balance a million things, it’s really rare to get that kind of time. And the game is just so glorious that I’m readjusting my entire schedule this weekend to try and play it all day. It’ll happen for an entire week when Pokemon Sun comes out in November.

What games are you binging right now? Or are you playing in smaller bursts?

Keymaster

I’ve been Fallouting in small bursts, because I have found myself not quite as sucked into the story as I was, say, New Vegas.

My game binges have been way reduced with the crazy workload over the last couple months. Plus, you know, progeny doesn’t sleep for 3/4 of the day anymore and seems to like throwing balls at me when I’m not paying attention to him.

I’m going to binge me a whole lot of Civilization VI, though, when it comes out later this month.

Daniel is prepping for Civ 6 too, @pzed. He’s been marathoning Civ 5 to get ready.

I’ve been ducking in and out of games a lot this week, and it feels criminal. Like I’m not really giving any of them the time they deserve.

Keymaster

So much Civ 5. I’ve never consistently been able to win at any harder than King, though. Those games are brutal once you tilt the AI against you.

I’ve never actually played a Civ game @pzed. Thinking about playing it now that I’ve actually seen what it’s all about. It seems like my kind of game.

Keymaster

Stop what you’re doing right now and experience the joy of Pissed-off Ghandi with nukes @pokemama.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to join this conversation. Login below or create a new account.